Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh what a beautiful MORRRNIN'

9:30 in the am...two hours since I started working here at home. No, I'm not slacking, there's just nothing for me to do at the moment lol. Give it about 5 or 10 minutes, and it'll change drastically.

It be March, lads! Couldn't have picked a more appropriate theme to my blog =D

Alas, there are calls that need to be made, so I shall make them whilst I want for more work to come in. The doctor's nurse asked me to call her this morning and give her a progress report on my foot. Pretty sure I need a new cast...bad! This sawed in half one isn't formed to my foot anymore. Pressure burns are the cause of it :(

But it doesn't matter!

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment